College Volunteers Teaching Assistant
- Provide assistance to instructors with classroom organization and management.
- Help to manage elementary school level courses.
- Turn on the zoom meeting for class on time.
- Send out reminder emails to students and parents.
- Monitor the class and help the instructor to maintain the class order and discipline.
- Record students’ attendance rate.
- Grade students’ homework from our learning system.
- Communicate with the instructor regularly and give him feedback on students’ homework.
- Fill out daily evaluation forms.
1. Fluent in English, Mandarin is a plus.
2. Have availability around 7:30-8:30 PM on one day of the week
3. Students who major in or have work experience in finance, accounting, and economic are preferred.
4. Initiative, high executing, and well-communicated students are preferred.
5. Students who have attended courses of VisWise Global are preferred.
Benefits include but not are limited to:
- Have the opportunity to get internship and job referrals.
- Get in touch with finance experts and learn financial skills and knowledge from them.
- One hour one on one coaching session from related interested industry executives
- Three times per year off-line event net-working opportunity.
- Acquire skills and knowledge on managing a project from start to finish, problem-solving, coordination multiple parties, communication skill.
- Shadow a senior industry leader to gain valuable real working experience.
VisWise Global is to provide high quality, practical, and affordable finance and investment training for all ages, which will benefit individuals, families, and communities.